Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Biodata Anim Ezati Rizki

My lovely name is, Anim Ezati Rizki bt Mohd Khalis and I was born on March 28, 1992 at the Hospital Sultanah Aminah. I was raised in many places because my mother died in 1999 and my father died in 1997.. I have a brother and a sisters.


My father's name is Mohd Khalid Bin Mohamed. My Mother's name is Suharah Binti Diran. My brother is Syazan Amer  Khan and My sister is Anim Azayu Jerenih and Endah Zulikha Harum, lastly was my younger sister and her name is Aqlaimiah.


I like to shopping, watching movies and hang out with my friends. The most collection I love is Prada, Guess is quite nice and Dolce Gabbana. Now i currently staying at Melaka because i study at UiTM Campus Bandaraya Melaka taking Bachelor Business Management in Human Resources.

My first school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Kompleks Uda, Bandar Baru Uda, Johor Bahru.  I lived wih my step mother at Bandar Baru Uda,. I attended the school from standard one until six there., Then, I proceed to Sek.Men.Keb Bandar Baru Uda, but I studied there only in a year. After that, I moved to Senai, whch is I stay there with my uncle. From form two until five, I studied at Sek.Men.Keb. Senai one of the finest and oldest school in Senai.Form 1 until form 3 i started to join sports at school. my highest level is at national level (MSSM) in 4x100 in champion school U-14 . I also played netball, hockey, handball and futsal..I started to join the theater club and i in many shows and competition. In district competition, We won 2 consecutive year in 2008 and 2009. We also represented the district twice in national level.

After SPM, I worked as a Clerk at PJD Maju Jaya Sdn Bhd at Senai, near to my house. The company own by one pf my friend’s mother.  I worked for almost 3 months and before i attended the National Service (PLKN). I did not finish the program because i received Matriculation offer to continue study at Kolej Matrikulasi Pahang, Gambang, Pahang.. i was so thankful because I feel like I almost achieve the goals.. I also receive an offer from UiTM but i choose to continue my study in matriculation. After a year at Pahang, i finished my study there and my result was not very good. Before the UPU result came up, i worked at MBO Cinemas, at U Mall Skudai for almost 2 months and half. When the UPU result came out, i was so thankful because once again UiTM offered me to continue study in Bachelor Business Managemen (hons) Human Resources at Campus Bandaraya Melaka where it is not too far from my hometown.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lemonping.com

Babab.net

ruangan iklan untuk disewa

Kalo berminat untuk menyewa ruangan iklan boleh hubungi saya di talian 011 21963078